Sadly there is very little information on this site. It was orinally housing for the convent of Notre Dame from the late 1800's and was later sold off to a clinical research company in 2001. This company moved premises in 2012 leaving the building empty before demolistion early in 2016.

Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
Medical Sites
Medical Sites
Detail
 
 
Powered by Phoca Gallery